The yard was built in 1988 and comprises of:
- Beautiful red brick-built boxes with excellent ventilation and fully rubbered walls to prevent injury.
- The ‘Tapeta’ indoor school provides an excellent warm-up and cool-down area as well as being great during the bad weather.
- Two covered horse-walkers.
- An indoor lunge-ring and set of starting stalls which is invaluable in the breaking and early education of yearlings before venturing outside.
- Veterinary facility (click HERE for more details)
- Nursery paddocks for the turn-out of horses that are either in training or out of training.
- Extensive on-site Trainer and staff accommodation which means that there is always experienced help at hand.
- Access to an excellent equine swimming pool just yards from the front of the property
Jamesfield Place has beautiful red brick-built boxes with good ventilation and fully rubbered walls to prevent injury.
The facilities at Jamesfield Place are excellent and include turnout paddocks, covered horse-walkers, an indoor school and there is even a swimming pool just yards away from the front of the property.
Jamesfield Place is located on the top half of Hamilton Road with excellent access to Newmarket’s incredible gallops (click HERE for video):
- 2,500 acres of maintained gallops
- Racecourse side all-weather gallops are just a few yards away at the front and back of the property
- Bury side gallops all-weather are also juts a short horse-walk away
- 50 miles of turf gallops
- The training grounds also includes grass yearling grounds, trotting rings, lunge-rings, starting stalls and schooling fences